- The Digital Atlas of Idaho provides information on the physical and geological characteristics of Idaho.
- Idaho Department of Water Resources includes information on the Snake River Basin Adjudication, streams & dams, information on wells and well permits, and more.
- Idaho Geological Survey
- Idaho Rivers United A political resource for Idaho’s rivers as well as information about river recreation.
- Natural Resources Conservation Service – Idaho
- Northwest Power and Conservation Council Reports, papers and other information from the Council, which develops and maintains a regional power plan, develops programs to protect and rebuild fish and wildlife populations impacted by hydropower development, and educates and involves the public on decision-making processes of the Council.
- Western Watersheds Project its stated goal is to protect and restore western watersheds and wildlife.
- The State of Idaho maintains a guide to Natural Resources information on the Internet. The guide links to State and Federal sites.
Find more information on the following pages: