RELATED SUBJECT PAGES
- Davis, Ray J. Flora of Idaho. Dubuque, Iowa: W.C. Brown, 1952.
- Derig, Betty B., and Margaret C. Fuller; illustrated by Mimi Osborne. Wild berries of the West. Missoula, Montana: Mountain Press Pub. Co., 2001.
- Earle, A. Scott, and Jane Lundin. Idaho mountain wildflowers: a photographic compendium. Boise, Idaho: Larkspur Books; Helena, Montana: Distributed by Farcountry Press, 2012.
- Lambert, Scott. Guidebook to the seeds of native and non-native grasses, forbs and shrubs of the Great Basin: including portions of Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Utah, Nevada and California. Boise, Idaho: Bureau of Land Management, Idaho State Office, 2005.
- Pappani, Karie. Riparian plant reference guide: field guide for identifying riparian plants. Boise, Idaho: Idaho Soil and Water Conservation Commission, 2013. 3rd edition.
- Robson, Sara; James Kingery. Idaho native plants for roadside restoration and revegetation programs. Idaho: Idaho Transportation Department, 2006.
- University of Idaho Rangeland Center and the Idaho Rangeland Resource Commission. Backpack guide to Idaho range plants. Boise, Idaho: University of Idaho Rangeland Center : Idaho Rangeland Resource Commission, 2013. 7th ed.
- Vizgirdas, Ray S.; illustrations by Edna Rey-Vizgirdas. Wild edible and useful plants of Idaho.Boise, Idaho: RSVizgirdas, 2017.
This page posted by Ronnie Joiner on March 11, 2019.