RESOURCES FOR WEED IDENTIFICATION AND CONTROL
- Pranther, Timothy; Sandra Robins, and Don Morishita. Idaho’s Noxious Weeds. Moscow, Idaho: University of Idaho Extension, 2015. 7th edition. http://www.cals.uidaho.edu/edComm/pdf/BUL/BUL0816.pdf. Accessed March 11, 2019.
- Invasive Species of Idaho – This is Idaho’s official page for invasive species management. Find information about watercraft inspections and other topics.
- Idaho Panhandle Noxious Weed Handbook. Firewise, publication date unknown.
https://evogov.s3.amazonaws.com/media/136/media/95301.pdf. Accessed March 11, 2019.
- Idaho Weed Awareness Campaign
- Introduced, Invasive, and Noxious Plants: Idaho. USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service Plants Database.
- Taylor, Ronald J. Northwest weeds: the ugly and beautiful villains of fields, gardens, and roadsides. Missoula, Montana: Mountain Press Pub. Co., 1990.
- University of Idaho Extension Publications – Use this resource to find and download weed control sheets for specific weeds.
- Pacific Northwest Weed Management Handbook – This is a searchable resource for weed management. Use it to find reference sheets for specific weeds. Information is from research done by Agricultural Experiment Stations and Extension Services in Idaho, Oregon, and Washington.
- BLM Idaho Weeds and Invasives
- Weed Identification And Control Guide (Educational Bulletin-98-01) from the University of Nevada Cooperative Extension. This publication provides tools for integrated pest management.
Counties – Your county may have information specifically relevant to your area. Find your county here.
This page posted by Ronnie Joiner on March 11, 2019.