- Idaho Digital Atlas
- Idaho Geological Survey: Maps
- United States Geological Survey
- The National Geologic Map Database – United States Geological Survey and the Association of American State Geologists
- Idaho Geology, a Convergence of Wonders. Idaho Public Television.
- Roadside Geology of Idaho. By David Alt and Donald W. Hyndman. Missoula, Montana: Mountain Press Pub. Co., 1989. Contents: The big picture — The panhandle — Central Idaho — Snake River plain — The southeastern mountains.
- Geologic atlas of the United States, Boise folio, Idaho / [text by Waldemar Lindgren] ; Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey. Scale 1:125,000 (W 116p0s30–W 116p0s00/N 44p0s00–N 43p0s30). Washington, D.C.: The Survey, 1898.
- Geologic atlas of the Rocky Mountain region, United States of America / Rocky Mountain Association of Geologists. Denver, Colorado: Rocky Mountain Association of Geologists, 1972.
- Lewis, R.S, Link, P.K., Stanford, L.R., and Long, S.P. Geologic Map of Idaho. Idaho Geological Survey. Map M-9. 2012. Map Scale: 1:750,000. https://ngmdb.usgs.gov/Prodesc/proddesc_97750.htm. Accessed August 2, 2018. 9:54 AM.
This page updated by Ronnie Joiner on March 27, 2019.