- Boise and Interurban Railway photos (PDF). – Images from the Boise Public Library clipping files.
- Idaho Transportation Photo Collection – digitized images from the Idaho State Archives and the Idaho Transportation Department
- Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices, U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration
- Idaho Driver’s Manuals and test practice, Idaho Transportation Department
- Highway Safety, Idaho Transportation Department
- Information Resources from the Idaho Transportation Department
- Travel information – call 5-1-1 or visit 511.idaho.gov
- Idaho Airstrip Network
- Idaho State Department of Education, Student Transportation Network
- Idaho Transportation Department – home page
- American Public Transportation Association, Idaho Transit Links
- Reference Guide to information available from Government Agencies – Guide provided by the National Archives & Records Administration
United States Department of Transportation
- Bureau of Transportation Statistics
- Fatality Analysis Reporting System (FARS) Encyclopedia, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Repository and Open Access Portal (ROSA P), National Transportation Library – includes a variety Idaho Transportation Department reports and publications
Centers for Disease Control, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
- Motor Vehicle Occupant Death Rate from Data.CDC.gov
- Nonfatal Injury Reports from CDC’s Web-based Injury Statistics Query and Reporting System (WISQARS)
Idaho Transportation Department
- Idaho [stacks] – Idaho Government Documents – You can view publications by government agency by clicking on the agency on the Idaho Commission for Libraries web site.
This page was updated by Ronnie Joiner on February 9, 2019.