- Idaho State Department of Agriculture
- Idaho Farm Bureau Federation
- Idaho Rangeland Resource Commission is a state agency administered under Idaho Code § 58-14.
- Idaho Crop Improvement Association – Certifiers of Idaho Seed
- Idaho Grain Producers Association
- The Idaho Century Farms and Ranch program recognizes a farm or ranch owned and operated in Idaho by the same family for at least 100 years, with 40 acres of the original parcel of land maintained as part of the present holding. From the Idaho State Historical Society.
- Natural Resources Conservation Service: Idaho, United States Department of Agriculture
- Soil Surveys by State, Natural Resources Conservation Service
- National Agricultural Library
University of Idaho
- The University of Idaho Extension provides access to information researched by the university. This includes print and electronic publications on a variety of topics.
- University of Idaho Rangeland Center
- Idaho Field Office of the National Agricultural Statistics Services, U.S. Department of Agriculture
- USDA’s National Agricultural Statistics Service, Idaho Field Office (Part of the Northwest Regional Field Office)
- Idaho Agriculture Facts and Statistics, Idaho State Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Census of Agriculture
- [Stacks], the Idaho Digital Repository
- Agriculture in Idaho. University of Idaho.
- Annual Report. Idaho Department of Agriculture. 1st (1972-73)-. Some Annual Reports are available in [Stacks], the Idaho Digital Repository.
- Araji, A. A. The changing economic characteristics of Idaho’s agriculture. Idaho Agricultural Experiment Station Bulletin 537. Moscow, Idaho: Agricultural Experiment Station, University of Idaho, 1975.
- Hamilton, Joel R. Agriculture: Idaho’s economic cornerstone. University of Idaho, College of Agriculture Bulletin 536. Moscow, Idaho: University of Idaho, College of Agriculture, 1973.
- Climate Change
- Environmental Regulation and Cleanup
- Natural Resources
This page updated by Ronnie Joiner on November 3, 2022.