Find Information about Nonprofits
- Identify exempt organizations using the Internal Revenue Service’s Tax Exempt Organization Search
- Candid 990 finder
- Getting Exempt Organization returns from the IRS
- Find a Candid Funding Information Network Partner to access the Foundation Directory Online and Grants for Individuals.
- The Boise Public Library clipping files include clippings and reports for many Idaho nonprofits. The files are available on the 3rd floor of the Main Library. Many nonprofits make recent annual reports available online.
- Urban Institute’s National Center for Charitable Statistics
- Find information about nonprofits using GuideStar.
- Visit a Candid Funding Information Network Partner
Support and Learning
This page updated by Ronnie Joiner on 9/20/2021.