Political maps are cartographic materials displaying states, their frontiers and boundaries, their groupings, and their inter and global relations. As compared to physical maps showing natural features, political maps present human created features such as boundaries, cities, highways, etc.
- Idaho Counties, Digital Atlas of Idaho
- Maps & Land Records, Idaho Department of Lands
- Idaho State Legislative and Congressional District Maps, Idaho Secretary of State
- Reapportionment and Redistricting (subject guide on this site)
- Atlas of Historical County Boundaries. The Newberry Library. Dr. William M. Scholl Center for American History and Culture. https://digital.newberry.org/ahcb/. Accessed December 21, 2021. – Includes State and Territorial boundaries.
- The National Map, National Geospatial Program, U.S. Geological Survey
- The World Factbook, U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
This page updated by Ronnie Joiner on November 2, 2022.